Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Apple Biggest Updates!

Posted by Nurul AIn Nazuha at 8:44 AM
I was browsing through apple website hoping they came up something new or new product and you had no idea how excited I was! 


Starting June 30, experience all of Apple Music for three months, free.


On the left is my favorite music app - Beats Music. I am so glad apple going to make a big move on this. Im just pretty excited as I love music, but heck, had to wait until June 30th to experience this! And yes, this is much cheaper than Spotify. Worry don't, Apple is going to give you 3 months free! Please come fast! Pleaseeee~

Another exciting news!


This big update will not taking up much space like iOS 8 did. More longer battery life. And so so much more.  So please do visit their webpage for more exciting updates. I'm just too excited people!

*This post is not sponsored! 



0 comments:

 

one and only Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea