Saturday, June 20, 2015

GoodBye ?

Posted by Nurul AIn Nazuha at 10:38 PM
Assalamualaikum loves!

I have decided to make a new blog, a new chapter, a very new beginning. I won't be update on this blog anymore. I won't delete this but I'll give this blog a rest. 

I don't expect many followers or readers as this is the only way I could share my stories or experiences with people. If you love my blog, thank you so much and if you hate what I write, I really don't care, you can stay and hate for as long as you want, I really don't care. lol

I've been spending my years since 2008 writing on this blog. Too many and much memories, sweet and bad. Haters and lovers. It's time for me to grow up. 

I'll update and post the link down below, so stay tuned.



xx



0 comments:

 

one and only Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea